The latest results are in for Australian oral health, and, unfortunately, it’s not looking good. Yes, with a staggering 90% of adults suffering from some form of the condition. One-in-four people suffer from untreated tooth decay, and 15% have severe tooth loss.
But still, some of the Australian ignore implant a new tooth due to the cost associated with it. Did you know more than one on the three Austrians delay or avoid dental treatment because they can’t afford it (that’s more than 7 million people)? Are you none among them? No need to delay having dental implants anymore! Now the dental implants cost become more affordable, and you can have a healthy and confidential smile within your budget! Yes, the cost for a dental implant to replace a single tooth is estimated to be in the range of $1850 to $6500.
How dental implants Cost Get Vary?
Every patient has unique dental needs. The cost of dental implants varies based on needs. Usually, the dental implant price gets vary based on these five factors.
- Your Overall Oral Health: If you are suffering from gum disease or other oral health conditions, you will need independent initial treatments to ensure a healthy mouth and the best possible likelihood for successful implantation.
- The Need for Extractions: If you have an impacted tooth, and that needs replacing since it has not yet fallen out of your mouth, it will need to be extracted, which is a separate procedure with an associated cost.
- Location of the Tooth: Each mouth is different and needs individualized care. Different types of teeth require slight adjustments in the procedure to achieve the desired results. The angle of front teeth is especially important as it needs to match the existing jawline to ensure your smile looks great. Some situations require more advanced work, which can affect cost.
- Number of Replacements: Replacing several teeth will cost more than the restoration of a single tooth. Depending on the configuration of your mouth and the health of your teeth and gums, you may undergo replacements concurrently or at different times.
- Location You Choose To Have Dental Implant: Dental implant cost varies based on the location you choose. For example, if you choose Thailand for a single dental implant, you will be charged from $1850 to $2500. Or, if you choose Australia, for a straightforward single dental implant, you have to pay $2850 to $6500.