The caved in face and wrinkles around the lips signs the void left by your missing teeth. Having removable dentures makes you to struggle with slipping/shifting and demands high maintenance requirements along with food restrictions. But, latest developments in technology have gifted us with the more affordable solution to this problem – All on 4 Dental Implants.
This technique enables your teeth to look and function just like real teeth, and are maintained with the same oral hygiene practices, such as brushing and flossing. These implants restore the support of the facial structures like cheeks and lips, thereby creates a more youthful appearance.
How They Differ from Dentures?
- Unlike dentures, All-on-4 dental implants can be cleaned and maintained similar to natural teeth.
- Don’t need to be removed after meals or at night time.
- Allows you to enjoy the foods you love which couldn’t be managed with uncomfortable dentures.
- Saves you from discomfort and social embarrassment.
- It doesn’t causes irritation, inflammation or develop sores in the mouth.
- Promotes better jaw bone health.
- Avoids bone loss and doesn’t require repeated bridgeworks every few years.
- Let’s you free from messy adhesives, soaking solutions, anesthetic gels and other hygienic and storage products typically needed for dentures.
- These implants are slimmer compared to bulky traditional dentures and do not cover the hard palate.
In addition to these benefits, the cost of all-on-4 dental implants in Australia is very low and you are sure to get the perfect smile you have been always longed for!