Having a beautiful pearly white set of teeth and healthy gums can have a significant impact on one’s life. It gives the confidence to smile and to show the beautiful set of teeth with no shame. According to survey around three in ten Australian adults suffer from untreated tooth decay. People having dental problems like tooth decay, face many embarrassing situations where they have to hide their smile or cover their teeth with lips or hands.
With a pleasant smile you would glow in a crowd, and with healthy teeth, your overall health will glow. Your teeth have significant influence in your personal and social life.
- Teeth support facial bones as we grow older giving a fuller face. No one wants to flaunt a sagging face, but with age or some misfortune, people end up losing their sparkling glow. According to statistics, by the age of 74, 26% of adults lose all of their permanent teeth.
- Along with teeth, you will also lose your confidence.
- You will be unable to chew or taste your favourite foods. 71% of people are scared that their dentures may pop out unexpectedly when they open their mouth.
With advancements in dentistry, the dental implants have become more popular as they help to restore the smile you lose. Expert dentists offer dental implants in Australia to restore the beautiful smile and the lost confidence.
The implants are made of Titanium screws are attached to the jawbone giving a secure fit and looks like a natural, healthy tooth. They cannot be differentiated from the other natural teeth even by your close ones.
Why Are Dental Implants A Better Option Compared To Dentures?
Dental implants in Australia are always superior to dentures for restoring your ravishing smile. The implants substitute the tooth root and are implanted into the jawbone thus stimulating it every time you chew your food. This is very important because, if jaw bones are not stimulated continuously they deteriorate with time.
- The implants, unlike dentures, do not affect the surrounding teeth, because they are not anchored to them.
- They are mess free and require no replacement like the dentures.
- With implants, you can eat your favourite food with no fear of tooth lodging.
- They not only appear natural but are also permanent.
- The dental implants cost in Australia is also affordable.
And with all the advantages they are a clear choice!
How Long Do Dental Implants Last?
A dental implant is a permanent solution. Yes, they last for a lifetime depending on a variety of factors including
- How well you care your dental implant like brushing and flossing daily and having regular dental check-ups.
- Avoiding biting tough items like pen or opening bottle caps with teeth.
- How skilfully your dentist places the implant. Because, only experts know how to evaluate the osseointegration process and observe how well it is healing.
- Your general health and lifestyle:
Aside from aesthetics, the affordable cost of dental implants in Australia help people smile with pride who had space in between their teeth.